Monday 31 December 2012

Thank you!

When I first set up my Instagram account and blog earlier this year it was only for fun and I really didn't know how popular it was going to become! It was something I started when I became ill and was recuperating after surgery. I had no idea how many like minded people there are out there in the world and to be honest I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going with it. I really am thankful for all the support from my followers and fellow bloggers. Some of you have become great inspiration to me.

A special thanks to Happy Wrist and Solmade who I've been working with over the last year with their beautiful jewellery lines. They're pieces are amazing and I totally love every moment of working with them.

Below are some pics of my favourite outfits of 2012, a beautiful skull bracelet/belt from Solmade and a divine link bracelet from Happy Wrist. Both have Etsy stores!


I really hope you all have a fantastic new year and that 2013 will be a happy, healthy and prosperous year for all of us!

Loads of love,
Sabby X





1 comment:

  1. who takes photos of u? :)
    happy new year, u are the best!!

    ReplyDelete