Monday 7 January 2013

Woof

My bff and partner in crime Vera works for Kooples in Brown Thomas so therefore I'm getting quite an addiction for their clothes. I recently picked up this top in their sale. It is the best fit ever. It's quite slouchy but falls beautifully. I think the dog print in the front is very cool. For this look I wore it with a plaid shirt with stud detailing from Zara and gorgeous leather look denims from Verso. Verso is a fabulous boutique in Douglas, Cork. It stocks brands such as French Connection and Hybrid. One word covers this boutique.....divine!



4 comments:

  1. Shoes....love the shoes.....need the shoes!! Fab blog! Kep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits! :) xx, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof indeed. More ass shots please ;)

    ReplyDelete