Saturday 29 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! I know I've been MIA for the last few months and I totally apologise for that. I promise I won't do it again, hehe! First of all I want to wish all my family, friends and followers a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope your Christmas was as fantastic as mine!

I got lovely presents from my family for Christmas. My husband bought me the most beautiful love ring from Fiona Turley's Craft Gallery in Kilworth. My brother and his fiancé gave me the most beautiful Orla Kiely kitchenware from the same craft gallery. You should all check her out online. My only problem now is trying to stay away from the place or else I will be broke! AAron was so delighted with what Santa Claus has brought him. Just seeing his face light up on Christmas morning made me want to cry with happiness. And anyone that knows me knows I never cry! I have taken a few days off from the salon around Christmas to spend time with my friends and family as they always give out that I don't rest enough but it's going way too fast.

From October onwards is a crazy time for me in the salon. It was super crazy this year, for which I'm so grateful. We were very busy in the salon with weddings and party hair. And of course balayage was huge this year too. I was barely able to keep up with Instagram so the poor blog got put to the side. It is my New Years resolution to keep up with the blog and hopefully some very exciting things may also be in the pipeline! So watch this space!

Some photos of the highlights of my Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment