Saturday 29 December 2012

Drowning in sequins!

My friend Lisa Roberts seriously came to my rescue this Christmas. This seriously glam diva is the owner of the most amazing boutique Verso in Douglas that stocks divine brands such as French Connection, Lipsy, Guess, Vero Moda and Hybrid to name a few. Lisa along with Vivienne also owns The Dress Bar in Cork city that stocks the most amazing dresses and accessories for all occasions for hire. Amazing idea if you want to look amazing for that big occasion! And even better still they do all the dry cleaning...sweet!

I was so mentally crazy with work this year that there was no way I could manage to get out of the salon to get some fabulous outfits for my Christmas nights out. Along came my fashionable miracle diva with a bag full of Verso goodies to keep me looking glam for Christmas! Lisa is definitely a girl that I could trust to pick out a whole outfit for me. She has the most amazing eye for style and fashion.

I haven't had a chance to wear all her pieces yet so you will be seeing further outfit posts in the very near future. This sequin skirts is one of my absolute favourites and was a huge hit on Instagram when I posted it earlier. It's almost like balayage they way the colours blend into each other and is an amazing statement piece. It can be totally dressed up or down too. I'm a huge fan of sequins at night but team it with a denim shirt over a plain black t-shirt for a cool casual look. I've worn it with a white Zara shirt, black opaque tights and killer heels from River Island.

Check Verso Douglas out on Facebook and Twitter. Also The Dress Bar Cork on Facebook and Twitter.



1 comment:

  1. Love your Outfit :) Have a similar skirt from Bershka :)

    ReplyDelete