Sunday 22 July 2012

New Product Alert

I have made a major discovery! It has changed my life forever.Let me introduce to you Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume.

Not only does this act as a dry shampoo by banishing oily roots it also has added ingredients that add massive volume and texture to your hair. I found that it gives height and volume in the same way back combing does. Amazing!

I do so much up styling every week and this is a must have product that I will be keeping in my kit. It gives hair a day old feeling and makes the flattest hair beautiful and bouncy! I used it to freshen up day old curly hair that I then pinned up in a loose twist.

To use:

Make sure you shake bottle well. Spray around 30cm from the head. Too close will leave dark hair with white marks! Spray onto roots and massage with your fingers. Then style as desired! It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment